11T Services is seeking a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist to join our organization. This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, high energy team environment.
The Senior Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for performing and managing all aspects of the accounts payable process for multiple entities within the company structure.
At 11T Services, we have a passion for maximizing investment outcomes on specialty real estate related assets and building trusting relationships with our clients. Our in-depth knowledge and data-driven strategies set us apart, our services fuel personalized strategies, and our focus drives us forward.
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, and verifying invoices received
- Processes high volume of vendor invoices including coding, preparation of checks and ACH batches, matches and/or resolves purchase order, contract, invoice or payment discrepancies and documentation
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements
- Validates and approves new vendors by reviewing for proper insurance, W-9 on file and internal paperwork for completion and accuracy
- Reviews vendor invoices for proper Sales & Use Tax and files returns
- Issues and reports 1099’s per IRS Guidelines
- Performs reconciliations of company credit card transactions, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Follows all established processes, procedures, and internal controls
- Provides input and recommendations for continued improvement of the accounts payable process
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, and other Qualifications:
- Associate degree or completion of advanced classes in accounting field a plus
- Three years of experience in Accounts Payable highly preferred
- Proficiency in NetSuite is a plus
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets required with the ability to use pivot tables and learn new skills
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy required
- Self-starter with strong time management skills needed
- Demonstrated problem solving, resourcefulness, and people skills
- Ability to research, resolve and complete tasks within pre-determined deadlines and schedules
- Approaches challenges as opportunities with a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Able to process work quickly and accurately – dealing with interruptions, changing timelines and priorities on a regular basis
- Must possess solid written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to embrace technology to promote efficient operations
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook and Word programs as well as ability to learn and effectively operate computer and associated software programs – including but not limited to TrackVia, Traction, NetSuite etc.
This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package including two group health insurance options: PPO or HDHP plans, dental, vision and voluntary life insurance at nominal costs as well as additional individual policy offerings of Direct Primary Care, Accident, Critical Illness and Hospitalization plans. Also available are Flex Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care) and/or an HSA account (with an HDHP). Company paid benefits include a $50K Life/AD&D Plan, Short and Long Disability Insurance plans, 401(k) with matching provision, Gain Sharing Program, unlimited vacation policy, 5 sick days per calendar year, 8 1/2 paid holidays and working in a collaborative, high energy team environment.