11T Services is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our growing organization. This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, high energy team environment.
The position of Senior Accountant is responsible for the completion of overall financial transactions and reporting for our investment and holding companies.
At 11T Services, we have a passion for maximizing investment outcomes on specialty real estate related assets and building trusting relationships with our clients. Our in-depth knowledge and data-driven strategies set us apart, our services fuel personalized strategies, and our focus drives us forward.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accuracy through month-end review
- Responsible for the monthly and quarterly preparation of financial statements
- Responsible for the year-end audited financial statements and related footnotes
- Responsible for the accuracy of accounting, reporting, analysis, and special projects, including developing a comprehensive understanding of the business cycle, processes utilized, and troubleshooting unique issues
- Interaction with other departments
- Complete various investor and banking relations information requests
- Facilitate funding requests and assist with treasury work
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ relevant accounting experience required
- CPA license highly preferred
- Proficiency in NetSuite preferred
- Advanced level experience with Excel spreadsheets required
- Knowledge and understanding of the principals of GAAP accounting
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy required
- Self-starter with good time management skills needed
- Demonstrated problem solving and people skills a must
- Ability to research, resolve and complete tasks within pre-determined deadlines and schedules
- Desire to see projects through to the end with resourcefulness
- Able to process work quickly and accurately – dealing with interruptions, changing timelines and priorities on a regular basis
- Must possess solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient use of technology to promote efficient operations
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, and Word programs as well as ability to learn and effectively operate computer and associated software programs
This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package including two group health insurance options: PPO or HDHP plans, dental, vision and voluntary life insurance at nominal costs as well as additional individual policy offerings of Direct Primary Care, Accident, Critical Illness and Hospitalization plans. Also available are Flex Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care) and/or an HSA account (with an HDHP). Company paid benefits include a $50K Life/AD&D Plan, Short and Long Disability Insurance plans, 401(k) with matching provision, Gain Sharing Program, flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation policy, 5 sick days per calendar year, 8 1/2 paid holidays and working in a collaborative, high energy team environment.