11T Services is seeking a Financial Analyst Associate to join our growing organization. This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package, flexible work schedule and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, high energy team environment.
The position of Financial Analyst Associate is responsible for analyzing past financial performance to advise on future performance as well as keep leadership team apprised of current financial status on a regular and as needed basis.
At 11T Services, we have a passion for maximizing investment outcomes on specialty real estate related assets and building trusting relationships with our clients. Our in-depth knowledge and data-driven strategies set us apart, our services fuel personalized strategies, and our focus drives us forward.
Financial Analyst Associate Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of investment reports for various private equity investments
- Create financial models based on analysis to support organizational decision making
- Develop financial plans and reports for organizational leaders that includes evaluation and identification of outcomes and potential returns in relation to organizational goals
- Provide short-term cash flow analysis and forecasting including evaluation of capital expenditures and depreciation
- Prepare key performance metric reports for various business lines
- Value assets by appraising current condition and assessing potential
- Recommend debt structures by analyzing refinancing options
- Develop and refine automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data
- Analyze industry trends and make recommendations based on those trends
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Financial Analyst Associate Education, Experience and Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Three years of professional experience as an accountant, auditor or computer programmer analyst OR valid CPA certificate with at least one year of professional experience as an accountant, auditor, or computer programmer analyst
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS)
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design and procedural methods used in big data analysis
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of project management
- Excellent time management, organization, attention to detail, and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment – requires individual to be detail-oriented and data-driven
- Proven problem solver who can make clear-headed decisions while under pressure and has proven ability to analyze and compile large sets of data to compile and present effective reports
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and self-sufficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of company personnel and external contacts
- Must be willing to embrace technology to promote efficient operations and comfortable using software programs to process data and interpret results through critical thinking skills with strong business acuity
- Superior command of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook, and Word programs as well as ability to learn and effectively operate computer and associated software programs
This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package including two group health insurance options: PPO or HDHP plans, dental, vision and voluntary life insurance at nominal costs as well as additional individual policy offerings of Direct Primary Care, Accident, Critical Illness and Hospitalization plans. Also available are Flex Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care) and/or an HSA account (with an HDHP). Company paid benefits include a $50K Life/AD&D Plan, Short and Long Disability Insurance plans, 401(k) with matching provision, Gain Sharing Program, flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation policy, 5 sick days per calendar year, 8 1/2 paid holidays and working in a collaborative, high energy team environment.