11T Services is seeking a Controller to join our organization. This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, high energy team environment.
The Controller is responsible for the accounting functions and management of daily activities and responsibilities for 11T Services.
At 11T Services, we have a passion for maximizing investment outcomes on specialty real estate related assets and building trusting relationships with our clients. Our in-depth knowledge and data-driven strategies set us apart, our services fuel personalized strategies, and our focus drives us forward.
- Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Protects the company’s assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Monitors and manages the company’s financial metrics and cash flow reporting by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data as needed
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits and providing information to external auditors
- Maximizes return and limits risk on cash by minimizing bank balances and making investments as needed
- Manages the bank relationships as well as sets up and maintains accounts
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrections as needed
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Manages company vehicle assignments and applicable insurance and tax implications thereof
- Assists in the renewal of Companywide insurance with Broker
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required; CPA accreditation required
- Minimum 8-10 years Accounting and/or Finance experience required
- Minimum of 5 years direct management experience
- Experience working with multiple legal entitles under one umbrella extremely helpful
- Must have a thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and applicable regulations
- Highly skilled in math, accounting, and management of financial processes
- Must possess excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented, demonstrated high level of accuracy in work and extremely organized
- Proven problem solver who can make clear-headed decisions while under pressure and has proven ability to analyze and compile data think and execute solutions quickly and effectively
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and self-sufficient
- High level of knowledge in developing standards, analyzing budgets and execution of performance management process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of company personnel and external contacts
- Proficient in the use of technology to promote efficient operations and comfortable using software programs to process data and interpret results with strong business acuity
- Strong command of NetSuite (preferred), QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook, and Word programs as well as ability to learn and effectively operate computer and associated software programs
This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package including two group health insurance options: PPO or HDHP plans, dental, vision and voluntary life insurance at nominal costs as well as additional individual policy offerings of Direct Primary Care, Accident, Critical Illness and Hospitalization plans. Also available are Flex Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care) and/or an HSA account (with an HDHP). Company paid benefits include a $50K Life/AD&D Plan, Short and Long Disability Insurance plans, 401(k) with matching provision, Gain Sharing Program, unlimited vacation policy, 5 sick days per calendar year, 8 1/2 paid holidays and working in a collaborative, high energy team environment.