11T Services is seeking an Accounting Associate to join our growing organization. This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package, hiring bonus, flexible work schedule and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, high energy team environment.
The Accounting Associate is responsible for completion of reconciliations, associated analysis, adjustments and overall support to the accounting team where needed.
At 11T Services, we have a passion for maximizing investment outcomes on specialty real estate related assets and building trusting relationships with our clients. Our in-depth knowledge and data-driven strategies set us apart, our services fuel personalized strategies, and our focus drives us forward.
Accounting Associate Responsibilities:
- Records and reconciles all transactions related to cash and lines of credit daily
- Organizes and provides support to Sr. Accountants for non-recurring cash entries
- Completes cash transfers/wires and associated journal entries on a daily basis with limited direction
- Performs initial monthly balance sheet reconciliations with associated journal entries
- Assists with entering month end journal entries as assigned
- Responsible for the completion of accounting projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, and other Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree or completion of advanced classes in accounting field required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years of experience in accounting preferred
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets required
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy required
- Self-starter with strong time management skills needed
- Demonstrated problem solving and people skills
- Ability to research, resolve and complete tasks within pre-determined deadlines and schedules
- Able to process work quickly and accurately – dealing with interruptions, changing timelines and priorities on a regular basis
- Must possess solid written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to embrace technology to promote efficient operations
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook and Word programs as well as ability to learn and effectively operate software programs
This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package including two group health insurance options: PPO or HDHP plans, dental, vision and voluntary life insurance at nominal costs as well as additional individual policy offerings of Direct Primary Care, Accident, Critical Illness and Hospitalization plans. Also available are Flex Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care) and/or an HSA account (with an HDHP). Company paid benefits include a $50K Life/AD&D Plan, Short and Long Disability Insurance plans, 401(k) with matching provision, Gain Sharing Program, flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation policy, 5 sick days per calendar year, 12 1/2 paid holidays and working in a collaborative, high energy team environment.